Parent & Tot: Ages 2-3
For many children, this class will be their first introduction to a structured learning environment. The focus of the class is on developing balance, strength and coordination. A parent or guardian must participate with his/her child.
MiniGym: Age 3
This fun, high-energy class uses games and circuits to help children develop balance, strength and coordination. Children must be able to participate independently. MiniGym 2 builds on MiniGym 1.
KinderGym: Ages 4-5
Children in this class will work at their own pace. Once they have the necessary strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination children will work on tumbling, and other foundation skills including handstands and cartwheels. KinderGym 2 children will continue to build on learning from KinderGym 1. When ready, children will tackle more advanced skills.
CanGym: Ages 6+
Children learn skill progressions and technique on vault, uneven bars, beam and floor. Circuits, stations and games will be used to develop swings, springs, landings, locomotions, stationary positions and rotations. Each child will advance at his/her own pace to achieve their personal best while building self-esteem, confidence and friendships.
Additional information regarding these classes and prerequisites is available in our on-line registration area.
What to Wear
- Gymnastics leotard or shorts & t-shirt
- Hair clipped off face and in a ponytail or bun
Winter/Spring Program Information
Our winter/spring session begins on Monday, February 3, 2020 and runs through Saturday, June 20, 2020.
If you are unsure of the appropriate level for your child, please contact our office for assitance. If you have set up your "Amilia" account, you can view your child's current skill level by logging into your account.
- Participants must have a 2019/2020 Gymnastics Ontario membership. The cost is $35 and it will be added to your first purchase of the season.
- All fees are due at time of registration. We accept Visa and Mastercard on-line. If you register in-person we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash. We do not accept registrations by phone.
- Registration will remain open until the end of February or when classes are full. Typically classes fill up quickly.
The full schedule is available by clicking on the registration link below.