Gymnastics Ontario is the sport’s governing body in Ontario. They work with member clubs to help us provide a broad range of programs and services to meet the needs of all participants.
Gymnastics Ontario also sets operating standards and practices, from coaching certification and athlete preparation, to ensuring optimal safety and ethics in the sport. They develop training programs and oversee the organization and running of competitions which help elevate the skill levels of everyone involved including athletes, coaches, the club owners, club administrators, directors, volunteers and parents.
Gymnastic Ontario's mandate is to ensure that everyone can enjoy the sport as safely as possible. That means they address issues such as insurance and risk management. They have also developed ethical standards to ensure everyone feels welcome and empowered.
In this sport, the gymnast comes first.
- We are part of a community of nearly 200 clubs, 85,000 athletes, 3,500 coaches and 250 judges from across the province.
- The Club as well as our coaches and our gymnasts are covered by liability insurance as well as accident medical coverage.
- Our competitive athletes will have access to training camps and competitions at the invitational, provincial and national levels.
- Our coaches have access to the NCCP coaching courses.
Your Gymnastics Ontario Membership
- Each participant must purchase an annual Gymnastics Ontario membership.
- The membership period is July 1 through June 30 of each year.
- This membership fee will be applied to your first registration for the membership period.
- Your membership is good at any Gymnastics Ontario member Club.
- Under no circumstances is this fee refundable.