Limited space available for the final weeks of summer camp!
We welcome children ages 4-12 to join the fun at SGE gymnastics camp! Our camp participants range in skill level and experience from beginner to advanced and are placed into groups that are suited to their abilities and age.
Children enjoy learning artistic gymnastics skills on vault, bars, beam and floor. They also have the opportunityfor lots of bouncing on our trampolines and tumble track and to have fun in our foam pit. Campers will participate in games and physical activities that improve their strength, endurance, and flexibility that are needed to execute quality gymnastics skills.
Join any one of the SGE camps, Summer camp, PA day camp or March Break camp to make new friends, learn and improve gymnastic skills, build self-esteem, and make memories to last a lifetime! Day camps are a great way for children who have never taken a class to give gymnastics a try.
Check our online registration area for camp dates and availability.
Summer Camp Includes
- FREE indoor swimming on Tuesday's at Buckers Aquatics
- FREE pizza lunch on Wednesday's
- Outdoor activities, games, arts & crafts, gymnastics and much more.
- A different theme every week of the summer
Campers should wear...
- Shorts/T-shirt or similar athletic wear
- Running shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
Bring a Backpack with...
- Bottle of water
- Lunch (except Wednesday)
- 2 snacks
- A change of clothes (spills and accidents do happen)
- Towel, hairbrush, swimsuit (Tuesday)
Please ensure that...
- All food is peanut & tree-nut free
- All belongings are clearly labeled
- Full Week (9:00-4:30) - $200
- Single Day (9:00-4:30) - $45
- Early Drop Off (7:30) - $5 / day
- Late Pick Up (6:00) - $5 / day
A 2018/2019 Gymnastics Ontario membership is required for all campers. Membership costs $30