There is plenty of parking on the west side of the gym and some limited parking on the south side. Please note you can also park on Coronation Drive.
DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY IN FRONT OF THE GYM.
We also respectfully request, for safety reasons, that you come into the gym to drop off and pick up your child. Do not idle waiting at the door for your child. It creates a very dangerous situation for others coming in and out of the gym.
We are a Peanut / Tree Nut Free Facility
We have many children in our programs with severe allergies. Please note that our facility is peanut and tree nut free.
Gymnastics Ontario Membership
- Each participant must purchase a Gymnastics Ontario Membership: minimum fee $30.
- The membership period is July 1 through June 30 of each year.
- This membership fee will be applied to your first registration for the membership period.
- Under no circumstances is this fee refundable.
Please take some time to remind your child to listen to their coaches and follow all safety rules.
- Children are NOT permitted on the gymnastic apparatus unless supervised by one of our coaches.
- Children disrupting or disturbing class will be restricted from participation.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym unless invited by the supervising coach.
- Parents are welcome to quietly watch their child(ren) from the designated viewing areas.
- Children must ask permission of their coach to leave their group for any reason.
- Outdoor footwear must be removed at the entrance and placed in designated areas.
- No food, drink (except water) is permitted in the Gym.
- To protect every child/family's privacy, no one is permitted to take photos/videos of children during class.
- Parents are not required to stay on site during their child's class, provided we have up to date emergency contact information and the child is independent in the washroom.
- Children are requested to wear a gymnastics leotard or shorts and t-shirt. No jeans, zippers, belts, ballet skirts or loose fitting clothing is permitted. Long hair must be tied back and no jewellery is allowed except small stud earrings. Children are barefoot in the gym.
- Please do not bring any valuables to the gym. SGE will not be responsible for any lost/stolen items.
- If your child has an open sore or warts on their hands or feet, please ensure that it is covered and taped before your child comes to class. Athletic tape is available for purchase by the roll in the office.
- Children under the age of 13, must be escorted into the gym and supervised until class begins by a parent or guardian, and picked up promptly when class finishes. Children must be picked up from the gym lobby.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to our recreational classes, camp programs and birthday parties. Tems and conditions for our competitive program may vary slightly.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration or in accordance with any stated payment plan.
- For online payments, we accept Visa, MasterCard. We do not accept debit cards online.
- For in office payments, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and cash.
- Withdrawals 7 or more days before the first class are eligible for a full refund*.
- Withdrawals less than 7 days before the first class are eligible for a partial refund* being class fees less a $25 administrative fee.
- Withdrawals after the scheduled start date are not eligible for refund.
- Exception: Withdrawals due to serious illness or injury are eligible for a pro-rated refund with the provision of a doctors’ note.
* The mandatory Gymnastics Ontario fee is non-refundable.
- You may change from one class to another, space permitting, before the end of the second class of the session.
- Refunds and make-up classes are not provided for missed classes.
Acknowledgement of Risk
I am aware that participation in programs and activities offered by Scarborough Gym Elites Club Inc., herein after referred to as "SGE", involves risks including risk of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income. Included in these risks are negligence on the part of SGE, its directors, officers, officials and volunteers, other participants and owners of the facilities where the activities occur, collectively referred to as "Others", and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks.
I further agree:
- To waive any and all claims that I may have in future against SGE and Others.
- To release SGE and Others from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income that I or my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in this activity, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory duty of care.
- To hold harmless and indemnify SGE and Others from any and all liability for any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in this activity.
- That this agreement is binding on not only myself but my next of kin, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
- To allow emergency medical treatment to be administered to my child/ward, as may be determined in the reasonable discretion of his/her coach or the supervising coach at SGE.
- To abide by and help my child/ward abide by the Gym Safety rules and other policies and procedures provided below and as amended from time to time.