The following financial policies apply to our recreational classes, camp programs and birthday parties. Financial policies for our competitive program are provided in our Competitive Program Member Handbook.
Payment: Payment in full is required at the time of registration. No spaces are held without payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and cash payments. 5% discount off the lower fee for siblings, who are registered at the same time, in the same session.
Withdrawal from Gymnastics Classes, Day Camp and other programs:
- Withdrawals 7 or more days before the first class are eligible for a full refund.*
- Withdrawals less than 7 days before the first class are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the scheduled start date are not eligible for refund.
- Exception: Withdrawals due to serious illness or injury are eligible for a pro-rated refund with the provision of a doctors’ note.
* The mandatory Gymnastics Ontario membership fee is non-refundable.
Class Changes: You may change from one class to another, space permitting, before the end of the second class of the session.
Missed Classes: Refunds and make-up classes are not provided for missed classes.
- In the event the Club cancels classes and/or camps a pro-rated refund equivalent to the value of the missed classes will be applied as a credit to the customer's account. The credit can be used toward future classes, camps, or other programs. This policy applies to all closures, with the exception of weather related closures, and includes closures related to the COVID-19 pandemic.